CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dumb & Dumber

So remember my post yesterday about not being the sharpest or smartest tool in the shed? Well I do believe I proved it to be true. Did you notice the part when I meant to write how I much enjoyed the show Wipe Out but instead I wrote Wipe It! Yep! It's true. And as much as I hate to admit it it wasn't intentional.

My brothers have been hassling me about it all day. One of their texts said, "How 'bout that new game show "Wipe It" where contestants wipe their A's for prize money? Gruesome but poopular!" The other one wrote, "I hear there's a new show called "Wipe It" that is pretty funny if you need another good laugh. It's about wiping butts!" Such funny and clever fellows aren't they? Give me a day or two and I'll write a post about all the stupid and idiotic things they have ever said and we'll all get a good laugh then won't we?

Did I mention that sometimes my siblings affectionately call me Phoebe? If the boot fits right? I know how the real saying goes but yesterday one of my really smart SIL's was giving me grief about "Wipe It" yesterday. I asked her if I should change it or correct it. She said to do an addendum. I thought she just wanted me to look like an even bigger dork. Her reply was, "if the boot fits!" Okay miss, "hold me closer Tony Danza."

3 comments:

Trisha said...

This made me laugh so hard!

kara kennington said...

oh my gosh, your a BOWL full of Awesome! I want to be the FIRST contestent on 'Wipe It' please! You know I fit the bill LOL

EMILY said...

Wipe It? Really? Must I spell check and edit your blog posts before you hit that final button? I think your type-o's make these stories even better. Who knew? And Wipe It is one of my favorite shows! And to think that Wipe It has big balls! Ironic.