CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Greatest Gifts

I didn't GIVE you the gift of life,
But in my HEART I know.
The LOVE I feel is deep and real,
As if it HAD BEEN so.

For us to have EACH OTHER
Is like a DREAM come true!
No, I didn't GIVE you
The GIFT of life,
Life gave me the GIFT of YOU!

Author Unknown

3 comments:

KarKar said...

I get goose bumps every time I read that still!! It is the most precious poem ever..to me anyway!!!

Love you

Trisha said...

I am loving this new blog! Thanks for sharing!

Shelley said...

I'm going to share that poem with a friend! Oh, a d yes kasens head is super flat! I'm glad to see miles head has rounded out...it gives me hope! Deven calls his head a "wedge head". Funny boy!