CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Come What May, and Love It

Remember how my day started yesterday? Wanna hear how the rest of it went and ended? Well, I went to go eat lunch with my girl and the battery was dead in my car. Fortunately I just fiddled with the cables and it started right up! Hallelujah! Lunch was fun and the 3 year old loved it! Bug liked it just as much showing us where to go and what to do. Taking charge and being in control is right up her alley. It's an oldest child syndrome. Trust me, I would know.

After lunch Moose and I ran and got a few groceries. On the way home he fell asleep. Double Hallelujah! I moved him into his bed and realized he was wet. Dang! Double Dang! My shirt was now soaked too!

The remainder of the afternoon went smoothly until a tantrum with Bugs about homework but we worked through it.

After supper I was headed out the door to a meeting and had a flat tire. Awww man! Hubs came to the rescue and filled it up. Yay Hubs! At the meeting I was completely lost and confused because I didn't do my homework. My fault!

Came home, the kids were asleep. Big HALLELUJAH!!! Got them into bed, changed into my pj's and realized I wore my underwear inside out all day. I laughed!

Went to bed, woke up to 2 extra children in there with me. The girl woke up at 6:45. Not okay! Very unusual! I then realized I had put Press n' Seal on the casserole and never put it in the fridge. Love Press n' Seal! Hate wasted food!!!

So there you have it! I'm not complaining! I'm laughing! It was just one of those days and it definitely could have been worse. It just makes me laugh how things happen sometimes. When it rains it pours. So "Come What May, and Love It." One of my favorite talks! Check it out here. I look forward to hearing more this weekend. This is what is on the schedule.

1 comment:

alluring the public said...

Your days are as much a roller coaster as mine Tris *giggle* I love reading your Blogs, I'm stuck ~ so you can NEVER STOP :) Well a brake here and there is okay I guess. Miss you woman, kiss Kamree and Myles for me & tell handsome Ave he's AWESOME!