I was informed today that the links I have listed on here for other blogs didn't work. First of all, thanks to my angel friend for informing me. (She really is an angel and one of these days I will blog about her.) Secondly, shame on anyone else for not telling me. Ha! Ha! I like to pretend that people are actually reading this. Come to find out I forgot to add the .com to all my links. Oops! I haven't always been the sharpest tool in the shed. PS-I love it when Moose asks to play pbskids.com. I think it's too cute! I mean really...he's 3. I swear that when I was born they only had typewriters and the only games we played were hide n seek or Candyland. None of this .COM business.
I just wanted to share a quote I saw hanging on my parent's fridge today. I had never heard it and I LOOOOOVED it! Not to mention it was said by one of the cutest old man that ever lived! (Besides my grandpa's.)
"Anyone who imagines that bliss is normal is going to waste a lot of time running around and shouting that he's been robbed. The fact is that most putts don't drop....most beef is tough...most children grow up to be just people...most successful marriages require a high degree of mutual toleration...most jobs are more often dull than otherwise.
Life is like an old time rail journey...delays, side tracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts, interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride."
-Gordon B. Hinckley-
-Gordon B. Hinckley-
Is that not awesome? So say goodbye to unrealistic expectations and just enjoy this ride we call life!
No comments:
Post a Comment